We want all of our attendees to have fun and experience all the GuitarFish Festival has to offer. We can each help ensure a good time for all by respecting your fellow
festival goers and by following these few simple guidelines below:
- No fireworks of any kind.
- No unauthorized vending
- No recording without permission
- No video without permission
- Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES (including nitrous oxide) tolerated anywhere on
the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately be ejected from the festival. Further
legal repercussions are likely. Your cooperation is essential to the festival's future. We cannot over-emphasize
this. Keep in mind that marijuana use is illegal, and blatant use of it offends community standards. Please be aware of this and use common sense.
- No motorized vehicles in performance areas or heavy traffic areas.
- No ground fires allowed, self contained fire pits and designated areas only.
- BBQ's in safe designated campsite areas only.
- Please bring cans, no glass anywhere in festival area.
- Please remember our festival motto Family Community Art and music, be thoughtful of others and kind when opportunity presents. Thank you
Don't Forget To Bring:
- Camping gear
- Water bottles
- Warm clothes for nights
- Comfortable shoes
- Yoga mats
- Garbage bags for trash
- Acoustic instruments for campground jams
- Fun festival clothing and costumes